- 1 Can Of Tuna In Water
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 Chopped White Onion
- 2 Small Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 50 g Chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2½ tsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 150 ml Natural Yogurt
- tsp Coarse Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 400 g Iceberg Lettuce Torn Into Rough Pieces
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes Cut Into Quarters
- 2 Pickled Cucumbers Cut Into Think Strips
- 100 g Toasted Country Stale Bread In Very Thin Slices
- Coarsely Ground Pepper
Drain the water from the can. Peel the slightly cooled boiled eggs and cut them into pieces.
Mix the eggs in with the tuna, the onion and the other ingredients. Store the tuna salad in the refrigerator for at least ½ hour, remember to cover it. Season to taste.
Place a layer of iceberg lettuce shreds on a platter. Form 10 eggs of tuna salad and place them onto the lettuce - form the eggs with 2 tablespoons dipped in water.
Garnish with cherry tomatoes, pickled cucumbers and coarsely ground pepper.