- 240 g Cibatta Bread In 1cm Thick Slices
- 1 Finely Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- 1 Pinch Ground Pepper
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 250 g Cottage Cheese
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil
Toast the bread slices in a toaster until golden and crispy.
Stir in peppers, tomatoes, chopped basil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Let the mixture drip well through a sieve. Taste.
Rub one side of each slice of bread with garlic. Spread the cottage cheese on the bread slices and then add the vegetable mixture.