- 25 g Butter
- 2 Coarsely Chopped White Onions (about 150 g)
- 50 g Chorizo Sausages in Quarter Thin Slices
- 320 g Rice Parboiled
- 600 g Vegetable Broth
- ½ tsp Saffron Thread
- 1 tsp Rock Salt
- Pinch Freshly Ground Pepper
- 250 g Cod Fillets in Small Cubes
- 2 Small Red Peppers in Short Strips
- 200 g Frozen, Thawed Prawns with Shells
- 200 g Fine Peas
- 200 g Salad Cheese
- 2 Lemons Wedges
Melt the butter in a frying pan at a high heat, without browning. Fry onion and chorizo sausage for approximately 2 minutes.
Add rice and fry for another approximately 1 minute. Add stock, saffron, salt and pepper. Cook under a low heat with the lid on for approximately 15 minutes.
Add fish, pepper, prawns, peas and cook under low heat for a further approximately 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
Add the cheese to the paella. Taste and serve immediately.