- 150 g Thinly Sliced Broccoli Florets
- ½ Litre Water
- 200 g Fresh or Thawed Frozen Petits Pois Peas
- ¾ Litre Field Lettuce in Sprigs
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 Slices Fresh Salmon Fillets Without Skin and Thinly Cut
- 30 g Butter
- 4 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 20 g Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 2 Small Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 100 g Toasted Ground Bread
- 4 Half Limes
Put the broccoli in an uncovered pan of boiling water for approximately 1 minute. Drain and rinse with cold water. Arrange the broccoli, peas and field lettuce on plates and sprinkle with 0.25 tsp salt and pepper.
Place the salmon slices on a baking tray with aluminum foil. Mix the butter with the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic and 0.5 tsp salt.
Spread the breadcrumb mixture on the salmon and grill or bake it in the middle of the oven. Carefully lift the fish onto the plates and eat immediately.
5 minutes at 225 °C