- 6 Slices Pita Bread
- 200 ml Tomato Sauce
- 300 g Mozzarella
- 250 g Cold, Fried Chicken Meat in Smaller Pieces
- 2 White Onions in Thin Slices
- 1 Red Pepper in Thin Slices
- 3 Tomatoes in Thin Slices
- 1½ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 Pinch Coarse Salt
- 1 Pinch Freshly Ground Pepper
- ½ tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Litres Lettuce Torn in Course Pieces
Separate the pita breads and place them on baking trays. Distribute the tomato sauce, approximately 200 g of cheese, chicken meat, onions, peppers and tomatoes on the pita bread. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
Bake the pita pizzas in the middle of the oven. Remove them after approximately 5 minutes. Sprinkle the pita pizzas with the rest of the cheese and finish them in the oven for 10 minutes.
When serving, add oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to the lettuce and serve it with the hot pita pizzas.
15 minutes at 200 ° - traditional oven