- 200 g Creme Fraiche
- 100 g Carrots In Small Cubes
- 3 Coarsely Chopped, Hard Boiled Eggs
- 3 tbsp Freshly Cut Chives
- 1 tsp Freshed Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- tsp Curry Powder Or Paste
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Slices Toasted Whole Grain Rye Bread
- 100 g Fried Bacon
Mix the fraîche with the rest of the ingredients.
Taste and allow the egg salad to rest in the refrigerator for approximately ½ hour.
Serve the egg salad on toasted rye bread with bacon. Add watercress and serve.