- 25 g Butter
- 320 g Risotto Rice
- 2 Finely Chopped White Onions
- 750 ml Vegetable Broth
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- 200 g Thawed Frozen Extra Fine Peas
- 2 Green Green Squash In Small Cubes
- 20 g Minced Fresh Mug Of Parsley
- 200 g Grated Mozzarella
- 4 tbsp Capers Without Brine
- 75 g Chopped Black Olives
Allow the butter to melt in a thick-bottomed pan on a high heat, but without burning.
Heat rice and onions for approximately 1 minute.
Add broth and salt and boil at a low heat and under a tightly fitted lid for approximately 15 minutes.
Toss in peas, squash, parsley and 100 g of cheese into the dish. Heat the risotto and taste.
Put the green risotto in a warm bowl and serve immediately with the rest of the cheese, capers and olives - which brighten up the dish.