- 200 g Creme Fraiche
- 100 g Carrots (Cubed)
- 3 Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs (Chopped)
- 3 tbsp Chopped Chives
- 1 tsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- ½ tsp Curry Powder / Paste
- 1 Pinch Ground Pepper
- 4 Toasted Whole Grain Rye Bread
- 50 g Smoked Bacon
- 100 g Crispy Panchetta
- 4 Vine Tomatoes (small vine)
Mix the creme fraiche with the rest of the ingredients. Cover the egg salad and allow to cool in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
Serve the egg salad on toasted rye bread with pancetta, bacon and vine tomatoes.