- 2 Aubergines
- 2 Small Crushed Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Paste (Tahin)
- tsp Coarse Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Warm Arabic Flatbreads (Cut Into Triangles)
- Dried Chilli Flakes
- 5 g Chopped Flat Leaved Parsley
Remove the stems from the aubergine, rinse and slice.
Place the aubergines on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Prick them well with a fork.
Bake the aubergine in the middle of the oven for approximately ½ hour at 200°.
Take it out and cool slightly. Scrape the "meat" (the juicy centre) out into a bowl (discard the shells).
Mix the other ingredients together in a bowl and blend with a hand mixer until the consistency is smooth.
Let the eggplant dip rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Season to taste.
Garnish baba ghanoush with a sprinkle of chilli flakes and parsley leaves. Serve with warm flatbread.